Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome to Just a Little Bit of Faith

Faith according to Merriam-Webster is: A firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust.

Everyone has faith in something. Even atheists have faith. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."...and YES that is a Bible quote but it is also what I believe is the most perfect definition of faith.

So, why all this talk about Faith? 2012 is going to be my year to have just a little bit of faith. Faith in God, faith in my fellow man, faith that tomorrow will be just as amazing as today, faith to move mountains!  To look at the road bumps in life and know that if I have just a little bit of faith, this too shall pass. To view all the beauty and maybe even the strange or awkward around me through the eyes of faith.

I welcome you to come along on this journey with me because all it takes is just a little bit of faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment