Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A View from a New Window

All things have a beginning and an end and so it is with what I see every day out my window from work. When God closes one door, a window opens or in this case a new beautiful 7 story view of downtown Minneapolis as the sun sets has become my new window to the world. 


There are just some things that you can't control - or for that matter, want to. In this case I couldn't control being layed off due to a "change in the business climate".  The time has come for me to take down my few photos and move on. I know that I was given the opportunity for a reason, it was such a good learning experience for both D and I. Together we learned a whole new vocabulary around KPIs that we'll be able to carry into growing Reliable Data Protection - some lessons are best learned by participation... God has a plan and I have faith that my next opportunity will be even more exciting and fulfilling - just think of the things we have left to learn!

So, for those of you wanting to know where the photo was taken, it's from the window of the Reliable Data Protection office. It's where I'll be hanging - helping D with marketing and waiting until my next opportunity begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment