Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Sweet Things In Life

I don’t often have sweets – you know the sugary delights like brownies, cookies and cakes?  Today being Valentine’s Day, I decided to “treat” myself to a delectable brownie.  Brownies to me are the most sinful of the sweet treat category all gooey and chocolaty the best part is biting into the hard crusty outside into the soft gooey inside and letting it melt in your mouth – can’t you just savor the flavors? Add a tall glass of milk or a hot cup of coffee and it’s double the pleasure Ahhhhh.
Isn’t it just amazing that we get to live in a place where every once in awhile we get to indulge in the sweet things in life? I often wonder about the many simple blessings we have that go unnoticed each day, I also have faith that even if I don’t get to enjoy another brownie – ever-  I will have spent the last 15 min. just enjoying life and the blessings that were given today.

No comments:

Post a Comment