Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Be still and know…


I love the fast pace of life, keeping my mind active with new and interesting challenges.  I love being downtown Minneapolis and being caught up in the activity and movement that only happens in a metropolitan area. “People watching” is so very interesting during lunch in the skyways!  There is a certain kind of energy that is hard to find anywhere else.  I love entertaining and spending time with family and friends.  I take great joy in the ability to move around – not staying in one place too long – traveling is a passion!
Although I love keeping busy, there is a time – a season- where by every one of us needs to slow down and listen.  Really stop and look at the beauty around us, listen to birds and music and just enjoy what God has created. To take a deep breath and renew mind and spirit – to be still and know …  Psalm 46:10 I recently had the opportunity to do this with a beautiful sun rise it’s amazing what beauty I missed when I was young by sleeping in -  today I have faith that you will take a few minutes  from your day  - to be still and know…

No comments:

Post a Comment