Thursday, February 9, 2012

Roadkill on the Sidewalk of Life

I was walking through the skyway yesterday and came upon the visual representation of how I've been feeling lately. There, on the window in the dust was the perfect outline of a bird - feathers and all. Visions of his little beak bent in the shape of an "L" ran through my head.

Poor thing thought he could fly right thru that window and is now road kill lying on the sidewalk.

Have you ever felt like roadkill on the sidewalk of life? I have, in fact I currently feel as if my beak is in the upright "L" position and like Daffy Duck in the many cartoons we used to watch on Saturday mornings. I'm currently working to straighten it out and peel myself up off the sidewalk, and I do have faith that tomorrow is another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment