Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In sickness and in health...


With all this warm weather you would think that flu season would be over, but in our house it's just begun! Both D and I have been trading the flu back and forth for the past 3 weeks. First he got it and was down for a few days but seemed to bounce right back. Then he was kind enough to share, so I got it. I was down for a week! I don't seem to fight things off quite as easily as he does. Now tag, it's back to him as of this morning. I truly felt his pain the poor thing!

Needless to say I've got the antiseptic wipes and hand washing down to a science, and I will be going through the condo wiping everything down - I'm seriously considering just living in a hermetically sealed bubble until the flu season has wound down. But, I have a little faith that we will both be feeling much better with the warmer weather and the sun shining down on us. Until then should you be thinking about a visit I would suggest waiting for at least another week or so.




No comments:

Post a Comment